Requests for changes on this module led me to update it and I took the opportunity to make it compatible with the version 8.0 of PrestaShop which has just been officially released.
So I integrated several remarks and needs of users.
- Addition of a new option related to the GDPR
This option, which is available in a new tab of the module, will allow you to anonymize your entire store in the event of a closure and long-term backup.
- Adding orphan addresses
With this scenario, you will be able to identify and delete all addresses that are not linked to any order, customer, manufacturer or supplier. You may encounter this kind of case on stores that were migrated from other e-commerce solutions or during an upgrade that encountered problems.
- Separation of service data
I separated the customer threads into two scenarios between those that are related to orders and those that are not.
1.2.0 - 11/02/2022
- Added a scenario to anonymize all personal data of customers
- Compatibility with PrestaShop 8.0
- Improvement of the source code of the scenarios
- Separation of service thread scenarios into those associated with an order and others
- Add a scenario to remove addresses that are not associated with any customer, manufacturer, supplier or order
1.1.0 - 2022-04-12
- Added an option to display data that can be deleted on certain scenarios to facilitate decision-making
- Adding new scenarios to permanently delete clients that are deleted but still present in the database
- Fixed a bug when deleting customer threads
- Fixed a bug when deleting customer without address
- Improved performance on customer data erasure
- Improved some scenario descriptions to assist in decision-making
Download the module
- PrestaToolbox : https://www.prestatoolbox.com/administrative-tools/457-automate-the-cleaning-of-your-prestashop-store.html
- thirty bees : https://store.thirtybees.com/shop-modules/administration/automate-the-cleaning-of-your-prestashop-store
- Addons : https://addons.prestashop.com/en/website-performance/87733-maintenance-and-cleaning-of-your-store.html