The revelation to update your exchange rates on Prestashop 1.7
You may not be aware of this problem for your online store yet.
You may not have taken the time to read my article on the subject that triggered the creation of this new free module.
You may not yet be aware of your obligation to comply with Brexit requirements if you sell products in the UK.
Then I can't help you.
But if you are aware of all this and don't know how to update your currency exchange rates, then here is my answer.
- Download my free module
- Simply install this module in your PrestaShop backoffice
- Go into its configuration and copy the url it gives you in a corner.
Congratulations, you've already done half the work!
The game gets more complicated because you will have to choose between several solutions.
- Set up a cron job on your hosting with the help of your host to call the previously copied url.
- Use the url previously copied from an external cron service like easycron.
- Or fill in the url previously copied in the free module proposed by Samdha for years on my PrestaToolbox store.
It is up to you to take responsibility for selecting your preferred solution.
on a personal note, I particularly appreciate the easycron because it allows to list in a precise place all the cron tasks of all my servers and especially allows a simplified configuration and understandable by everyone.