Following the feedback of small problems concerning some bugged versions of PrestaShop, I took the opportunity to test and thus make my module compatible with version 8.0 of PrestaShop which is officially available since October 26, 2022.
Make the module compatible with PrestaShop 8.0
As explained in an article proposed by PrestaShop, version 8.0 is not very different from 1.7 at the code level.
This one was mainly cleaned from the aging remains of the old versions of PrestaShop.
However, it is necessary to look at an element that was quickly identified during my compatibility tests, because I had not even taken the time to read the very good article.
Tools::jsonDencode() methods that disappear in favor of native PHP functions.
Even if I test all my modules to check the compatibility with this new version 8.0 of PrestaShop, I can only advise you to be patient before upgrading your stores to this new version and to take the time to test everything before, especially since the 1-click upgrade module does not yet allow you to make this migration.
3.3.0 - 10/21/2022
- Added compatibility with PrestaShop version 8
- Fix a cache management bug for PrestaShop version 1.7.4
- Correction of the form display if the button should not be displayed on the product
3.2.3 - 06/20/2022
- Correction of the form validation defect when it is attached on the HOOK displayProductAdditionalInfo
- fixed the defect of displaying the personalized confirmation message after sending the email
3.2.2 - 06/14/2022
- Correction of small bugs following the last modifications
Download the module
- Available on PrestaToolbox : https://www.prestatoolbox.com/front-office-features/109-contact-on-product-page.html
- Available on Addons : https://addons.prestashop.com/en/contact-forms-surveys/2312-dynamic-contact-form-on-product-page.html
- Available on thirty bees : https://store.thirtybees.com/shop-modules/front-office/dynamic-contact-form-on-product-page